lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

O-An Emergency, Please Respond...‏

Por muy extraño que parezca, este correo me ha llegado a mi cuenta de hotmail. Antes solían llegarme a mi cuenta de mail.ru, pero se ve que este tipo de timos ya está sobrepasando fronteras.
Os paso el texto inicial:
Greetings From Georgia
Greetings in the name of the lord, I am Mrs. Olga Patarkatsishvili, the widow of late Georgian business tycoon Mr. Badri Patarkatsishvili, I have a business proposal which will be of great benefit to you and myself. I will send you further details once i receive your response back. Please for security reason, i will strongly recommend that you write me through my private email: mrsolgapatarkatsishvili@f1-zone.net Thanks for your understanding.
Yours truly,
Mrs. Olga Patarkatsishvili
Como hacía mucho tiempo que no contestaba a ninguno de estos correos para timar a avariciosos, me decidí a responderlo para ver que chorrada me iban a contar y ver como de cutres eran. Notese que una de las cosas que hace es modificar la cuenta de correo, ya que la que me ponía era olga@info.com
Le dije que estaba interesado en tener negocios en Georgia (nada mas lejos de la realidad) y a las 2 horas tenía esta contestación:

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I hope by the special grace of God you are doing wonderfully well! I want to start by thanking you for replying to my email, and willingness to give an ear to my present predicaments I and my son are passing through. Firstly, I will like to apologize for contacting you in this manner over a transaction of this magnitude since we all know that the internet is not a safe means of communication but it was due to a matter of necessity, i had to do a thorough search on the internet and finally came across your email. I will rather start by introducing myself formally, I am Mrs. Olga Patarkatsishvili, the wife of late multi-billionaire Badri Patarkatsishvili, he was found dead at about 10.45 pm, Tuesday February 12, 2008 at our Surrey mansion in United Kingdom, at the age of 52, a month after running unsuccessfully for the Georgian presidency. My husband was one of the "oligarchs" who made a fortune from the privatization of state-owned industries during the Yeltsin era and eventually found a haven in Britain, where he was recently linked to a possible bid for West Ham football club. My marriage to Badri came as a surprise and was done in a very confidential manner because he had some information that his wife was planning to murder him over his wealth and this eventually what happened, though there has not been any evidence to proof this. You can read more for your better understanding in the below websites:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article5683550.ece
http://www.geotimes.ge/index.php?m=home&newsid=11794

I hope after reading through the above websites, you will see that me and my little son is in a very tough and difficult situation, as we are currently battling with my husband's wife, business partners, Georgian authorities, cousin and his solicitors over his wealth because he didn't leave any will behind, this has made life so frustrating for me and my little son. Everything he left for us secretly which includes, banks accounts (both foreign accounts) and properties were confiscated except for a profiling cash amount of US$50.800.000.00 Fifty million eight hundred thousand United States dollars that he deposited as diplomatic baggage with a European firm shortly before he died, I have all documents relating to these deposit and every other information to proof my legitimacy, this I will definitely sent to you only once you prove to me that you are genuine, honest, transparent and dedicated to help us. We want you to stand as a beneficiary to retrieve the above quoted sum as my representative. I know that you will be amuse by this offer and why should I trust a complete stranger instead of doing this myself, however considering the present circumstance I find myself, I am been monitored and any mistake made could lead to immediate detection by the authorities here in Georgia and that will mean total disaster for me and my son, hence the reason I decide to contact you knowing fully well that it's risky but I am willing to take it because I have no other alternative. For your willingness and acceptance to help us, you shall receive thirty percent of the whole sums once the transaction is completed. I know with this kind of magnitude of funds I am offering for your help, you won't be greedy to give us our share once you have made claims. If you know you can do this, then Kindly send to me your full details as stated below to enable me forward same to the depository company in the Netherlands where the packages will be re-profiled to your name as the new beneficiary.
1. Your Legitimate Name
2. Contact Address
3. Marital Status
4. Area of Specialization
5. Company Full Details
6. Position
7. Nationality
8. Age
9. Tel/Fax Numbers
10. Scan copy of your valid identity i.e. international passport or driver's license.

Thanks for your understanding.
Remain blessed,
Mrs. Olga Patarkatsishvili.

Los enlaces adjuntos están muy conseguidos. Pueden ofrecer dudas porque la historia de fondo si puede ser real (no me he molestado en investigarlo porque no tengo tiempo). Ante el patrón repetitivo de que tiene una cantidad de dinero enorme del que me va a hacer participe por la cara ya que esta bloqueado por personas muy malisimas y que su situación es mas chunga todavía, opté por cortar el rollo y mandarle un correo diciendo que no estaba interesado. Calculo que me responderá en breve implorándome y metiéndome lástima porque creerá que he picado el anzuelo, así que con ponerla en "no deseado" intentaré quitarmela de encima.

Por si alguno cree que no es un timo y que la historia tiene fundamento y es verdadera, os presento una variante, esta vez rusa, del mismo timo de la viuda. De hecho, el título del mensaje es el mismo.

Greetings,I am Mrs. Ksenia Gutseriyev, the wife of Russian multi
billionaire Mr. Mikhail Gutseriyev's, the former owner of Russneft Oil
Company in Russia , i have a proposal for you If you know you can do this,
contact me via my private box: ma.litvinenko@qatar.io so that I can
furnish you with more details but if my offer is of no appeal to you,
delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. I await
your reply,
Regards,
Mrs. Ksenia Gutseriyev

Si os ha sido de utilidad porque os ha llegado y dudabais, no dudeis en dejar un comentario por ver las múltiples variantes y como se va expandiendo. Así nos ayudamos todos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario